《SQL Server 2008 R2详解手册》（Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Unleashed）PDF资源
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Unleashed includes full coverage of SQL Server 2008 in addition to R2 coverage
This is the industry the most comprehensive and useful guide to SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2. It presents start-to-finish coverage of SQL Server core database server and management capabilities, plus complete introductions to Integration, Reporting, and Analysis Services, application development, and much more.
Four expert SQL Server administrators, developers, and consultants have packed this book with real-world information, tips, guidelines, and samples drawn from their own extensive experience creating and managing complex database solutions. Writing for intermediate-to-advanced-level SQL Server professionals, they focus on the product most complex and powerful capabilities, and its newest tools and features. For example, you will find invaluable information on administering SQL Server more efficiently, analyzing and optimizing queries, implementing data warehouses, ensuring high availability, and tuning performance.
The accompanying CD-ROM contains an extraordinary library of practical tools and information including sample databases and all code examples. Whether you’re responsible for SQL Server 2008 analysis, design, implementation, support, administration, or troubleshooting, no other book offers you this much value.
* Understand the Microsoft SQL Server 2008 environment, R2 for newest features, and each edition capabilities
* Manage SQL Server 2008 more effectively with SQL Server Management Studio, the SQLCMD command-line query tool, and Powershell
* Efficiently manage security, users, backup/restore, replication, Database Mail, and database objects from tables and indexes to stored procedures and triggers
* Increase availability with clustering, database mirroring, and other features
* Use new Policy-Based Management to centrally configure and operate SQL Server throughout the organization
* Use SQL Server Profiler to capture queries and identify bottlenecks
* Improve performance by optimizing queries, design more effective databases, and manage workloads with the new Resource Governor
* Develop applications using SQL Server 2008 enhancements to T-SQL and SQLCLR, .NET integration, LINQ to SQL, XML, and XQuery